Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Learning to Spell
So, these are so cute! I am really enjoying seeing Mason learn to spell things or try to spell them. He is doing so good! The top paper was great! They don't give out many 4's at school...in case you aren't familiar with the grading systems these days, it is a 1, 2, 3 and 4 with 4 being the best. But the 4 stands for exceeds expectations. He didn't have to actually write all the words on there but he tried to spell all of them by sounding them out. I think he did really good. The other paper is a sentence he wrote about snowmen. Grandparents - enjoy!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I can't believe he's writing!!!!! My goodness, I feel like it's been forever since I spent time with your kidos. Do you want to go out some time between March 6 - 14? I'd love to volunteer if needed ;)
Oooh. Now, that's when we know our kids are truly growing up when they can talk AND WRITE! LOL
That's great, Kim. Thanks for sharing.
Zinnada<><
Post a Comment