Saturday, February 28, 2009

Random...

I am very far behind on getting pictures posted so I am going to try and catch up this coming week. To start are some misc. pictures.


Olivia before church one morning in her cute tights that Mrs. Cindy Bush gave her. They are so fun. She was sweet to think of Olivia when she found these!


Mason was so excited when they made a pot out of clay in art class at school. They formed it one week and painted it the next. He is using it to hold some of his coins.




I helped with a baby shower for a friend a few weeks ago and they needed some decorations for the table so I made a diaper cake. She is having twin boys but the shower colors were primary colors so I tried to match the diaper cake to that. They are easy to make and a great gift! Can't have too many diapers.

Photobucket

No comments: